- The Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired, accurate and infallible, our sole and sufficient authority in all matter of faith and practice.
- There is one God, eternal, infinite in power, wisdom, love and goodness, perfect in holiness and eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are One in substance, power and eternity.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God – God manifest in flesh. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, bodily resurrection, present glory, imminent return and coming Kingdom.
- The Spirit of God is a Divine Person who indwells every true believer in Jesus Christ
- Salvation from sin, deliverance from hell and assurance of heaven are not on works, but solely on the basis of the work of Christ on the cross, through confession of sin and faith in Him.
- Every true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is a member of the Church, which is His body.
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return personally to take all true Believers from this world, and will subsequently judge the world and reign in righteousness.
In accordance with Scriptural precepts and practices:
- We welcome to our fellowship all born again believers of Jesus Christ who are sound in doctrine and godly in life.
- We baptize believers by immersion on their confession of faith, as taught in the Scriptures
- We celebrate the Lord’s Supper (Communion) on the first day of each week in remembrance of Him in accordance with His command
- We preach the Gospel of the grace of God, in offering salvation and eternal life to those who confess their sin and accept Jesus Christ as their Saviour
- We meet together for prayer, study of the Scriptures and fellowship.
- In our gatherings we recognize the Lordship of Christ, the liberty of the Holy Spirit, the priesthood of all believers and the diversity of spiritual gifts
- We support the work of the church and contribute to the Lord’s work elsewhere through the freewill offerings of the believers in the Local Church